People have enough on their minds and environmental toxins and their effect on you, your family or your employees is something you probably never give a thought to. That’s okay as neither did we until a few years ago. Our outreach services provide information on everyday environmental toxins so consumers and employers can be informed and make the right decisions for themselves, their family and their employees.
Learn to Live with fewer everyday chemicals
- Educational booths at community fairs
- Door to Door flyer and education campaigns
- K-12 presentations (for students, faculty, and parents)
- Higher Education presentations (for students, faculty, and staff)
- Community presentations, lectures, and discussions